Wednesday 28 November 2012

DELETED: Chris Brown leaves Twitter after vicious tweet-fight with comedian over Rihanna


Chris Brown
has deleted
his Twitter
account
following a
furious
exchange of
scathing
messages
with US
comic Jenny
Johnson.
The Don’t Judge Me singer was dragged into the
bitter row with the 30-year-old TV star when he
sent a tweet about how old he looks for his age.
Chris wrote: “I look old as f**k! I’m only 23.”
Jenny then replied: “I know! Being a worthless
piece of s**t can really age a person. RT.”
Chris decided that he wasn’t going to take the
abusive message lying down and responded with
a tirade of abusive tweets aimed at the
comedienne who has regularly poked fun at him
since his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend
Rihanna in 2009.
He wrote back: “Take them teeth out when u
Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Jenny then responded “Your mom must be so
proud of you,” to which Chris quipped back
“mom says hello… She told me not to s**** in ur
mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina.”
As the argument continued with both sides
showing their disdain for one another, Chris
managed to cause even further offence by
posting the question “just ask Rihanna if she
mad??????”
The posting prompted Jenny to suggest he “get
some help. Seriously.”
At one point Rihanna – who tweeted an image of
Chris topless in bed yesterday – even allegedly
got involved in the dispute by uploading an
image of the conversation to her Instagram page
along with the caption “who has the time” but
quickly deleted the post.
The argument ended when Jenny decided to stop
taunting Chris, writing: “Okay. I’m done. All I got
from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he
wants to s**t and fart on me.
“I have zero respect for a person who seems
unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed
and shows no signs of changing.”
Chris followed by saying: “Back to life… To
teambreezy… Know that I’m not upset. Just felt
like entertaining the ignorance. These bitches
crazy..
Further proved my point of how immature society
is. #CarpeDiem. Catch me in traffic…”
He then removed his Twitter account.
Source: UK Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment